Visas for Australia

Whatever the activity that we are going to carry out in Australia, the Spanish need to apply for a visa.

The selection of the visa will depend on several factors such as:

  • The type of activity that we are going to carry out. Your level of expertise.
  • If we are going to be hired by an Australian company or we go with our contract at origin.
  • The time we want to stay in the country.
  • If we are going to be going in and out or we are going to make a single entry.

Depending on all this, these are some of the visas that we can process:

To carry out activities such as technical assistance, equipment installation, repair, maintenance, always carried out by highly qualified personnel.
To carry out business activities, such as visiting clients or suppliers, attending fairs or congresses, etc.
To carry out various activities such as participating in research activities at a university, carrying out sports activities, for domestic service, etc.
To be sent to Australia to reside either hired by an Australian company, or as a representative of a Spanish company with permanent interests in Australia.
To study in an Australian institution.
For foreigners who go on business.