Privacy and data protection policy
- The information we collect
- How the collected information is used
- EU General Data Protection Regulation Compliance Statements
- How we collect information
- How to stop receiving further communications
- How to contact VISAS COMPANIES
- VISAS EMPRESAS position on the collection of personal information from children
- Legal warning
The information we collect
When using our web pages and/or our services, we may collect and request information from you that includes your name, job title, company, address, telephone number, date of birth, email address, and service payment information.
If VISAS EMPRESAS handles your visa or immigration matters, more information may be requested on the application forms of the destination country. These additional items may include things like your personal and family information, academic history, employment history, travel history, and financial records. As required by the relevant government or visa authorities, this additional sensitive information may include ethnicity, race, religion, union membership, health-related information, biometric information, and criminal record.
Other information we may collect includes marketing and web interaction information such as:
- Data about subscriptions to marketing lists, consumer surveys or publicly available information.
- Unique IDs such as cookies placed on a computer, mobile, or device ID.
- Internet Protocol address (“IP address”).
- Information about a device such as information contained in HTTP headers or other Internet transfer protocol signals, version and type of device or browser, operating system, user agent sequences, and information about or from the presence or use of applications on devices mobile.
- The web search terms that the consumer uses to locate and navigate a web page.
How the information is used
VISAS EMPRESAS may share personal information with third parties for the following purposes:
- To complete your visa, document legalization, or immigration process application as appropriate to provide immigration and visa services to you and your family, including disclosure to government agencies in the form of applications, photographs, and visa petitions and/or immigration benefits. This may include offering sensitive data for an immigration processing application to Visa Application Centers, Logistics and Support Companies, Invitation Providers and/or Translators/Attorneys.
- To share data with companies that offer services to assist us with our business activities in completing immigration and visa applications. For any data exchange it is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield. US and EU General Data Protection Regulation requirements described below.
- To improve our products and services, offer better customer service and identify market opportunities.
- As required by law in response to requests by public authorities including national security or law enforcement compliance.
VISAS EMPRESAS may also use the information to communicate with you directly through surveys, email or direct mail, as well as to inform you about interesting matters or future events that may be of interest to you, or to consult with you on any application for a passport, visa or immigration case. We may also use your email address to send you notices of expiration of visas, passports or immigration status. If you prefer to stop receiving this information, see the section on How to stop receiving further communications.
Declarations of compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation
In compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, privacy and the secrecy and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on data protection, specifically, Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
Through this document we inform the CLIENT that the personal data described above are incorporated into a file whose responsibility is CUCALON ESTEVEZ Y ASOCIADOS SL, with the purpose of managing the business relationship and informing them about their products and services.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, THE CLIENT may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, portability. In certain circumstances, THE CLIENT may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims, proving their identity with a scanned copy of their ID or equivalent document and specifying the right they wish exercise, notifying it in writing to CUCALON ESTEVEZ Y ASOCIADOS SL, with CIF number: B88509682, at Calle Núñez Morgado, no. 5. 28036 – Madrid (Madrid), or requesting it through the email address: contact @visadosempresas.com.
Faced with any violation of your rights, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in your exercise, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection: www.aepd.es
How we collect information
We may collect information about you as follows:
- Request: We may collect personal data from you upon request. VISAS EMPRESAS will only collect information that is necessary to help us provide the service you have requested.
- Web beacons: A web beacon is an electronic file on a web page that allows us to count and recognize users who have visited that page. Among other things, a web beacon may be used in HTML-formatted email to determine responses to our communications and measure their effectiveness. For example, if you receive an email from us and you click a link in that email to go to the website. You can usually prevent web beacons in emails by turning off HTML display and showing only the text portion of your email.
- Web Server Logs: Web server logs are activity records created by the computer that delivers the web pages you request to your browser. For example, a web server log may record the search term you entered or the link you clicked to take you to the web page. Web server log may also record information about your browser, such as IP address and cookies placed on your web browser by the server.
How to stop receiving further communications
We offer users the opportunity to stop receiving further communications from us upon request. To stop receiving further communications, contact firstname.lastname@example.org by email or by calling 91 847 87 30.
How to get in touch with COMPANY VISAS.
Children’s Personal Information
We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 18. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not allow your child to submit personal data without her consent.
Although we do our best to provide accurate information, passport and travel visa requirements are constantly changing and there may be some delay before we are notified of such changes. Therefore, we cannot always guarantee absolute accuracy. Processing times and fees shown are for information only and cannot be guaranteed. Where the “no” need for a visa is indicated, we recommend that this information be confirmed by the relevant airline and embassy or consulate. COMPANY VISAS recommends obtaining travel visas before traveling. When information is given about travel visas on arrival in the destination country, we always recommend confirming this information with the airline and the embassy or high commission before traveling. Travel arrangements should not be confirmed before the issuance of the passport or visa, unless this is required by this consulate. In such cases, reimbursement agreements must be in place.